Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Josiah!

Wow..... where does a year go???? It dawned on me I haven't posted anything on my blog yet about my other nephew. Will and I have been blessed with two nephews in a year and we are having such a fun time. We are so lucky to have Josiah Andrew McCourt in our lives. A year ago, May, we received a call from Will's siter Erika saying that her and Joel were chosen to be adoptive parents to a new baby boy. The mother had chosen Joel and Erika and off they drove to Little Rock Arkansas. Josiah was born premature and was only around 4 lbs. He had to stay in the hospital for several weeks but proved to be a strong cookie and passed all of the tests he needed to to come home. The rest is history. I am a bit jealous as he probably has more frequent flyer miles than I do but that also means I have got to see him a lot. In May we flew back to Arkansas for his 1st Birthday. Since I have not posted anything from the past year I will include a couple photos to re-cap the year. He is just so handsome and his eyes will get ya everytime. We just love him and can't wait to see what he does this year as a one year old. :)

Happy Birthday Josiah! We are so thankful to have you in our family!!


Proud Mommy and Daddy!!!
Photoshoot cause I am just so dang cute!
Josiah's 1st Christmas
Auntie loves taking pictures of me up close. I am not so sure about that.
Training Josiah early for skiing. He is practicing sitting on the Orange Bubble Chair at The Canyons!
Our Birthday Boy!!


Look I am taking some steps!!
Doing what I do best...... Being Cute!!!
I best be a better Auntie and keep up on my blog posts so I don't have to do year re-caps all the time. I hope you enjoyed looking at this post and seeing how much he has changed in the last year. So exciting for all of us. Cheers and until next time.

JET

No comments:

Post a Comment