Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snowflakes.1.2012


Since it is Wednesday and still snowing I have decided to skip ahead of many other posts I need to do and do a Special Edition snow post. We are going on day five and we are now up to 14 inches. I can't say enough about how pretty it is. I told Will that today I can pretend we live in a lodge looking out over all of the snow covered trees. It is beautiful! I honestly don't think that any picture I could take would do it justice.

Will and I have had quite a fun time in the snow from sledding to playing cribbage and watching the snow come down to a couple adventures out of the house for some photo ops and food.

Snow Accumulation:

Sunday Morning (Before)
 
Wednesday Afternoon (Current snow status)

Just shy of 14 inches and yes it is still snowing!!!
Sledding:


Yes... Will is wearing shorts.


I of course am in head to toe ski gear because I freeze!!!
Winter Drive:

The road out in front of our house.

Skagit Valley at Sunset



Depth of snow in our driveway. (Tuesday Evening)

 Random Snow Pictures:

Our new outdoor seat cushion. A pillow of snow.

Our House

View
I hope you are enjoying the snow as much as I am or at least enjoying how pretty it makes everything. I can't say I like to venture out in it by any means but I sure like looking at it. Cheers and until next time!

JET 


No comments:

Post a Comment